About Me

My photo
I am a 68-year-old gay disabled amateur part-time writer living in Slough, Berkshire UK. I have published around 50 articles in 20 leisure and lifestyle magazines. I live with a range of health issues including heart disease, chronic kidney disease, Type 2 diabetes, depression, atrial fibrillation and restless leg syndrome. (I'm working my way through the medical dictionary!). I'm a member of Slough Writer's Group which is interesting and informative. Latest News. 10th July 2023 Awarded 'The Sandy Lee-Guard Award for Endeavour' by the Slough Writers Group. 6th December 2023 Completed studying 'Writing for Magazines' with CityLit University. January 2nd 2024. Fell over in the lounge and fractured my left femur (whilst recovering from fracturing my right femur in July 2023). Recovery expected to take 6 - 8 months. Currently studying ' National Centre for Writing' course 'Creative Non-Fiction - An Introduction'. You can see the articles that have been published in the 'LATEST WORK' section of my website.

Monday 1 April 2024

Sunny Monday

It's a bright sunny studying Monday and I'm stuck in front of a book and my laptop. Ironically, it's too bright to use the laptop outdoors. In addition to this, I don't have a chair in which to sit outdoors. We do have a folding chair, but it's rather wonky. I'd manage to sit in it okay, but I'd never get up out of it again.

A week or two ago, I accidentally deleted two sections from my website; the 'OTHER STUFF' and 'LINKS' pages. I've been able to update the first, but am still working on the latter. I hope to upload the 'LINKS' page later today, or tomorrow.

This evening, I've re-instated the 'FICTION' and 'POETRY' sections of my website. Check them out at www.richardhill.co.uk .



No comments:

Post a Comment